Sunday, January 23, 2011

About my knitting.

Sorry for not posting since last Wednesday. I was so busy with volunteering and different things. My church is having a golf tournament in June and I am thinking of making something to give a way during it. I have to decide between a washcloth and a golf club cover. I might do one of both because I can do the wash cloth fast and take a couple of months to work on the golf club cover. I just have to choose the colors. That is very hard to do because there are so many beautiful colors. I went to Hobby Lobby this past Saturday and I got myself some size 4 circular needles. I need them for the hat I am making. I got the pattern from the book called knit hats! by Gwen Steege. I will post the picture of what it looks like in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment