Saturday, January 29, 2011

Knitting needles and knitted golf club covers

I had trouble today finding one size of knitting needles. I found this really good pattern for knitted golf club covers and they called for size 6 and 8 knitting needles and I bought size 6 at michaels and when i went to walmart they only had sizes 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11. It is very frustrating when you are looking for one size of knitting needles. I almost screamed in walmart, so i bought the size 7. I am making them for the charity golf tournament for my church in June. The colors I choose for the golf club covers are green and orange. I hope they are manly colors. I am getting so worried.  The pattern is so confusion and the website that i got the pattern from is: http://www.wrights.com/wrights/class/needlework/golfcovers/golfcovers.htm 






No comments:

Post a Comment